Wow! Just thinking about how far we have come at MHS...teachers bettering themselves by actively engaging students with technology! It is not about changing standards and curriculum to match technology...it is about enhancing our curriculum with technology! And all I can say to the administration and staff is, “Thank you”...thank you for:
- Utilizing technology for student engagement!
- Allowing me to lead technology progressional development sessions.
- Allowing me to brainstorm different ways to use technology in your classrooms.
- Inviting me into your classrooms to help with technology lessons.
- Being a great staff to work with...you make going to school every day #awesome!
Twitter PLN thank you! @mrbadura @chericson @mandery @lherr @hcallihan @catlett1 @techiefeldie @j_allen @CynthiaStogdill @ChrisStogdill @coach_sautter @mickiemueller...all of you are #rockstars! You all have had many “tweets” in making me a better educator! #youmatter
“Thank You”, two simple words that have a lasting effect. I encourage you to take a minute and reflect upon who has impacted your life? Then take a second to tell that person or persons “Thank you!”
P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! #youmatter